Working with our local communities to sow the seeds of change.
We are committed to supporting the communities that we work and live in. That is why we created the Ford Britain Trust. Since April 1975 we have been able to help fund the education and advancement of our neighbours.
We pay special attention to projects focusing on education, environment, children, the disabled, youth activities and projects that provide clear benefits to the local communities close to our UK locations. The Ford Britain Trust particularly encourages applications from Ford employees, but is open to all, provided that the qualifying organisations meet our selection criteria.
Dates of Applications:
There are two types of grants to apply for:
- Small grants for amounts up to £250, available four times each year. Open from:
- 1st March to 30th April
- 1st June to 31st July
- 1st September to 30th October
- 1st December to 28th February
- Registered charities
- Schools/PTAs (Non-fee paying, state sector schools only. Independent/private, fee paying, schools will not be considered)
- Non-profit organisations (including small clubs and societies)
(N.B. CIC organisations cannot apply for a Ford Britain Trust grant)
Grant applications supporting the following activities will be considered:
- Work that has clear benefits to the local community/environment
- Work with young people/children
- Education/schools (mainstream)
- Special education needs
- People with disabilities
More Funding available by clicking image below