National Lottery Awards for All offers funding from £300 to £10,000 to support what matters to people and communities.
You can apply if your organisation is a:
- voluntary or community organisation
- registered charity
- constituted group or club
- not-for-profit company or community interest company
- social enterprise
- statutory body (including town, parish and community council).
We can fund a wide range of items, and below are some examples of these. This isn’t exhaustive, so you should contact us if you’re unsure.
We can fund:
- one-off events
- small capital projects
- staff costs
- training costs
- utilities/running costs
- volunteer expenses.
We can’t fund:
- contingency costs, loans, endowments or interest
- electricity generation and feed-in tariff payments.
- paying someone else to write your application
- political or religious activities
- profit-making/fundraising activities
- recoverable VAT
- statutory activities.
What are we looking for in your application?
National Lottery Awards for All has three funding priorities and you must be able to tell us in your application how your project or activity will:
- bring people together and build strong relationships in and across communities
- improve the places and spaces that matter to communities
- enable more people to fulfil their potential by working to address issues at the earliest possible stage.
Applying via email or post
The usual method for applying is via a PDF form that you email or post to us. To apply this way:
- Please read this guidance document first (PDF 650KB).
- Save the application form (PDF 700KB) to your computer and open it with the latest version of Adobe Reader. Do not use Preview or any other application. Please note we are no longer able to accept older versions of the application form.
- The easiest way is to fill in the form within the file itself – you don’t need to print it off, unless you prefer to send it by post.
- Email or post the completed application form to us.
We’ll let you know our decision in about ten weeks.
If you need more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our advice team on 0345 4 10 20 30. Text relay users, please use 18001 plus 0345 4 10 20 30.
Applying using the trial online form
We are trialling a new application process with a small number of users. If you are part of the online trial continue your application here.
As an organisation that gives out public funds, we carry out some checks on the information you provide us. Learn more about our checks
Sign up to our FREE Newsletter HERE