Open 14cmH x 52cmW x 206cmL
Folded 10cmH x 18cmW x 103cmL
- listed as a desirable and essential item by the HSE.
- A stretcher is considered a basic item in any first aid room.
- High strength aluminium alloy frame
- Extremely light-weight
- Waterproof, fireproof, anti-cracking material
- Complete with fully zipped carry bag and straps
- Highly Visible in Orange
- Extremely easy to clean
The Relequip stretcher is a duo-fold design, allowing a normally bulky item to require minimum storage space when not in use. The stretcher folds both horizontally and vertically into the compact dimensions shown below. The frame, manufactured from aluminium, is both strong yet lightweight. The stretcher bed is produced from a tough PVA material that is resistant to fluid and is extremely easy to clean. Once locked open, the frame ensures the patient is kept clear of the ground.